Sabado, Abril 25, 2009

Hapi Kaarawan! You're Now 31!

April 23, 2009, an exciting day for me because of 2 things. First, I had the opportunity to shy away a bit to my accustomed work and second it’s the birthday of my lovely wife! Several weeks before this day, I had a problem not knowing what gift I could give her. First, she wants to have a digital camera. I painstakingly canvassed for the camera that will best suit her taste. After deciding on one brand, she then taught of having a LCD television, 32”, as her minimum requirement. That’s more than double (price) of the digital camera I planned to buy. Alright, I went around the mall again and I found one worth just, P23, 000+. Bingo! Now my problem has been solved! But upon returning home, she made another bold move. She now wants to put tiles on the flooring of our living room! So that’s it! So much for the headache, “the gift”, has given me.




At around 3:00 p.m. on the day of her b-day, we checked- in on a hotel, located in downtown Manila. We ate a lot and bought my wife a new design of Havaianas slippers. We also bought several stuffs for our kids. We headed back to the hotel and ate some snacks. We called it a day quite early, understandably, since all of us are tired of all the brouhaha we did the whole day. We woke up at around 7:30 in the morning. We had our breakfast, silogs, pancakes etc., and took our morning shower. We checked-out early because we still need to buy the tiles along Edsa. We consumed 3 hours picking the right color that will best describe our home motif. At night, my sexy wife Jerdie and I, drink 2 bottles of Red Horse mucho. Two beers plus home-made sisig and isaw is more than enough for us non-drinkers. We discussed a lot of things like our past, how we met, how we defied several odds along the way and how we slowly fulfill our dreams for our family. At 11:00 p.m. we decided to call it quits. The next scene is what I’ve been waiting for! I need to close the door now. It’s a private thing. Hope you understand.

Again, Happy Birthday Mommy! Lv U so much!

1 komento: