Linggo, Marso 8, 2009

A Day In The Life


Saturday, March 7, 2009, was a very busy day for me. Waking up at around 7:00 a.m. is just like an ordinary office day. But no. Today, is more of a combination of hard labor, expenses, grieve, patience, excitement & fatigue. I've started the long day delivering my airconditioning unit to the service center. Right after, i went to Banawe to buy two sets of brake pads for my Toyota Revo. Along the way, I had to buy 20 pieces of water galons for our purified water station. Aircon service was pegged at around P1, 200.00 , brake pads costs P 700.00 and water galons are worth P 2,600.00. P 4,500.00 for the first half of the day? Hope nothing follows. I need to replace the pads quickly co'z I need to catch the Eat Bulaga Tribute for Francis M at 12 noon. The show lasted for 3 hours with some of his close friends and colleagues sharing their unforgettable moments with "The Master Rapper".



There are some touching scenes like when Gary Valenciano shared his video of his concert circa 1990 titled "Major Impact", where he and Francis M performed on the same stage to the delight of the screaming fans at Philsports Arena, formerly known as Ultra. Gloc 9 was in tears singing "Lando", his most famous song where "Kiko" sang with him.



The finale where Tito, Vic & Joey performed their version of "Kaleidescope World". At around 4:30 p.m., My Family & I decided to go to Mall of Asia for some breather. There, I have to be patient circling around the mall with my wife & 3 kids. To lessen my load, I let my 2 kids play at the ice skating rink for an hour. After the fireworks display at the back side of the mall, we then proceeded to our dinner.



It took us just 30 minutes to finished our food since we're trying to catched the Eraserheads' "The Final Set" concert at the MOA grounds, beside IMAX theater. No, we don't have any tickets or pass to watch it inside the venue, rather, we stayed outside and just had a glimpse of the E-Heads performance at the four screens located at the top of the stage and another big screen at the right side of it. We do have a great time watching the concert and eating some snacks on top of the hood of our "owner type jeep". It was passed 11:00 p.m., that time the E-Heads were playing "Pare Ko", when we decided to pack up and go back home.

It was indeed a tiring but enjoyable day not only for me but for my entire family as well. A moment you can't exchange for money, though you need some for this.

2 komento:

  1. Galing ah! Some correction lang: "It TOOKED us just 30 minutes to finished..." Hope it'll help.

    TumugonBurahin
  2. keep on writing brother!

    TumugonBurahin