Miyerkules, Disyembre 2, 2009

Wishful Thinking at 33

For the past two years, there’s no celebration or whatsoever on my b-day. November 30 is just too close to my sons December 9th b-day that I would rather spend for him. Just forget about the usual gathering I had in the past or beer drinking session with my friends. Sorry guys!

With the evolution of our surroundings, from El niño phenomenon to climate change, I considered myself half dead at 33.

In this time, where a possibility of computers taking over the whole world, the last of the Moses clan is nearing its end.

In spite of this, I’m still very optimistic of my future not only for myself but for my family. I list down some of my simple dreams. Some are weird while some can be achieved.

Let’s browse down;


1. A tour around Liverpool England where my favourite band Beatles originates.

2. A courtside ticket in one of Cleveland Cavaliers game (of course to had a closer look at Lebron James).

3. To do a documentary about how the less fortunate people go through their everyday life and expose how much politicians earn during their term in office, illegal money in particular.

4. A conversation with former Senate President Jovito Salonga.




5. To own a 2009 Lamborghini Gallardo.




6. One night with Megan Fox.





7. A visit to Wild Card gym in Los Angeles, California.

8. A spot for me to write in Sports Illustrated.

9. To undergo training of Navy Seals, as they say is the best in the world.

10. To be involved in manhunt operations against the ruthless criminals in the country like Gov. Ampatuan.

11. Ghost hunting at Manor Hotel in Baguio or Corregidor.

12. Dive into the site of the wreck of Titanic.




13. A premier ticket of the movie Toy Story 3 (for my son).

14. Jamming with the Eraserheads (double wish, indeed).


15. One on one with UFC Brandon Vera.

16. Trek the summit of Mt. Everest.





17. To be part of a sitcom like Palibhasa Lalake.

18. To drive the LRT train, he,he.

19. To have lots of money to be given all over the country.




20. To be a model of Bench.




21. A day with idol Michael Jordan.



22. To be an agent ala-007, not Johnny English.

23. To be a respectable lawyer.




24. To participate in the oblation run.



25. To meet my childhood friends and former classmates.

26. To see my kids continue the values we inherited from our grandparents.

27. To ride a roller coaster which is one of my fear.




28. To perform in Talentadong Pinoy.




29. To build bridges and buildings.




30. To learn magic tricks ala David Blane or Chris Angel.




31. A poultry down South.

32. A big jump from a helicopter.

33. To be a director even for a short film.

I still thank God for who I am in spite of the many shortcomings I had in my entire life. Thank you Lord, Thank you for the blessings.

1 komento: